Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Living Room


SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville, Like it Never Even Happened!



Fire in Living Room


This family’s Lawrenceville home suffered from a fire caused by an ember jumping out from their fireplace. It’s always devastating when a famil... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Kitchen


This family’s Lawrenceville home suffered from a fire caused by an electrical fire in an exhaust fan. It’s always devastating when a famil... READ MORE



Carpet Cleaning as a Result of Water Loss


SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Lawrenceville. We can respond i... READ MORE



Mold Remediation


This Lawrenceville family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to issues with their water heater. Believe it or not, mold problems l... READ MORE



Flooded Hallway in an Office Building


A frozen pipe bursting created several inches of standing water in this Lawrenceville business. SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville worked around the clock... READ MORE



Floors Damaged by Water in Lawrenceville, GA


This family’s Lawrenceville residence experienced serious water damage after a toilet seal leak. SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville has the expertise and equi... READ MORE