About SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville
John Barrie, Bruce J. Fick
Owners of SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville
Started in 2008 by two business partners with experience in the Logistics and Food Service Industry, SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville ownership is committed to providing the outstanding customer service learned from 30 plus years in corporate America while creating a positive culture for its employees and experience for its customers. Our goal is to make every customer experience outstanding and show we understand the turmoil often associated with your loss. We are committed to making you as comfortable as possible with our service and feel confident that we are working to restore your loss to make it "Like it never even happened."
We also believe in setting examples of leadership, encouragement and involvement in our community. Along with being involved with several industry civic groups, we also dedicate our time to being involved with the youth of our community by mentoring and coaching various sports groups and serving on the Patient Advisory Board at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
All of SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville employees are trained and certified by industry associations that will enable us to insure we are using the latest techniques and methods to restore your loss and make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, water, mold, or biological damage. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and with a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Compliance Depot
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration
- 2008 - SERVPRO Volume Award
- 2009 - SERVPRO Double Volume Award
- 2009 - SERVPRO Volume Award
- 2011 - SERVPRO Industries President's Bronze Award
- 2012 - SERVPRO Industries President's Silver Award
- 2012 - SERVPRO Volume Award
- 2014 - Rookie Outstanding Achievement
- 2017 - Millionaire's Bronze
- 2018 - Millionaire's Gold