Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Those dreaded words, "you have mold" often results in the most confident homeowners to "wince". Yet, the word "mold" does not equate to the connotation of unclean or neglect. Often mold is a result of a water leak you did not know was present or the result of a disaster that happened while you were away on vacation.
Nevertheless the sight and/or damage that mold creates can be devastating. That is why you need to contact the professionals at SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville immediately when you discover mold. Our technicians are trained and experienced in mold remediation. We are faster to any size loss and in the case of mold, the quicker you can stabilize the situation, the less likely it is that the mold will spread.
Remember, when a quick response is needed for mold or water mitigation, contact SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville for service.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (678) 376-5515
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of North Lawrenceville has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Progress Center
- Old Peachtree
- Steeple Chase
- Rambling Woods
- Gunter Estates