Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Grease Fire Causes Severe Kitchen Damage

Unattended food cooking on stove ignited this grease fire. Entire kitchen cabinets, ceiling, walls and floors were removed. All appliances were also removed. Other rooms in this home were also affected with water damage and soot. SERVPRO of NORTH LAWRENCEVILLE Franchise Professionals are trained in the care of our customer's home and personal belongings following a fire incident. Call 678-376-5515  

Home Boarded Up After Severe Fire Loss

Property owner experienced large loss on her home. Fire originated outside and quickly spread to her interior. Many rooms were affected but SERVPRO OF NORTH LAWRENCEVILLE was there to assist every way possible. Our expertise working with insurance adjusters and our highly trained franchise personnel, allowed this major job to run as smoothly as possible. Call 678-376-5515 and let us show you how we can  restore your investment back "Like it never even happened."

Extensive Damage in Homeowner's Garage

Homeowners were cooking in the garage using a deep fryer. Fryer was not being monitored and caused flames to ignite garage walls. There was damage to walls and ceiling. Walls had to be cleaned on adjacent rooms.

Unattended Burning on the Stove

Homeowner was using the stove to burn incense. This fire spread to the microwave and cabinets above. Smoke damage was heavy on the kitchen ceiling and walls. It was necessary to clean some contents also.

Space Heater Left Unattended on Back Porch

Residents left a space heater plugged in and unattended on their back porch. Fire totally destroyed the back deck and the rear exterior of this home. Kitchen was also damaged by the fire. There was extensive smoke damage to other rooms. Back of the home was boarded up.

Fire Damage to Residential Home

Yard fire was set to help kill the weeds in the sod. Fire got out of control and unfortunately caught this home on fire too. There was severe damage to the back of this home.